Because we love the community that we all call home, we are proud to support and work amongst it.
Some of the ways we are giving back to the western suburbs of Perth and beyond include:
- sponsoring the North Cottesloe Surf Lifesaving Club Nippers program and volunteering time and expertise to help organise their centenary celebrations in 2019
- being the major sponsor of the North Cott Splash 'n' Dash event, raising funds for North Cott Primary School & Melanoma WA
- our in-house Architect Helen Marchesani volunteering time with the Architects Board of WA to grade graduate architects
- Owner/Director Dean Humphrey volunteering time as the President of the HIA WA (2021-23), as well as previous roles on the the WA HIA Technical Services Committee, HIA Regional Executive Committee and representing WA on the National Technical Services Committee
- participating in the Vinnies CEO Sleepout to raise funds to help end the cycle of homelessness.
NORTH COTTESLOE SURF LIFESAVING CLUB
We are proud to support the Nippers program at North Cottesloe Surf Lifesaving Club to encourage and promote swim safety.
Hundreds of local children take part in the Nippers program at North Cottesloe beach every weekend between October - March.
Supporting the local community makes sense as we are also local.
NORTH COTT SPLASH 'N' DASH
Hundreds of participants enjoy the North Cott Splash 'n' Dash event and funds raised benefit North Cott Primary School & Melanoma WA.
Owner/Director Dean Humphrey thanks participants and the public for supporting the North Cott Splash 'n' Dash event.