We were excited to host Australian House & Garden Editor-in-Chief Lisa Green to Perth to launch our first Plantation-style home, which is on Railway Street in Cottesloe.
Homeowners Cameron and Tania McMurtrie were gracious to allow us to have a little soiree with about 200 people for the event just prior to handover. A big thank you to all the furniture and homewares businesses who allowed us to bring their beautiful pieces in the for event:
- Lauder and Howard Antiques and Fine Art (lauderandhoward.com.au)
- Ottoman Empire (ottomanempire.com.au)
- Blu Peter (blupeter.com.au)
- Busatti Perth (busattiperth.com.au)
- Jenny Jones Rugs (jennyjonesrugs.com)
- Art Collective WA (artcollectivewa.com.au), who worked with us to hang the amazing artwork of some of WA’s top mid- to senior-career artists throughout the home.
- Domaine Simha (domainesimha.com) supported us with wine and food was by Fenella Peacock.